- This event has passed.
Break the Hold on Anxiety and Transform your Stress | EVENING SESSION
October 14, 2020 @ 7:30 pm -8:30 pm$53.00
Break the Hold on Anxiety and Transform your Stress is an evidenced program that supports you and your mental health and wellness. Just like we all have physical health, we also have mental health. Learning skills and practices to attend to your mental health is just as important as taking care of your physical health. If you want to worry less, feel less overwhelmed, increase your motivation, be more productive and learn skills to manage your emotions more effectively, we invite you to join us. Let’s break the hold together! Let’s transform your stress and anxiety together. Let’s build your empowered life together!
● Eight weeks; small group size which meets once a week for approximately one hour via Zoom
● Skill based–CBT, DBT, positive psychology, mindfulness with reinforcement practices
● Daily inspirational quotes
● Weekly Drop In Meditation (optional)
● Weekly Council Meeting (optional)
A day and evening session will be offered. This post is for the DAY SESSION. Because of the limited size, we encourage only those participants who can reasonably be assured of attending all sessions, to sign up. MAX 25 people | MIN 20 to run the program.
DATES: October 14th, 21th, 28th. November 4th, 11th, 18th. December 2nd, 9th.