Parenting During (and After) the Pandemic
February 3 @ 7:30 pm -March 31 @ 8:45 pm$32
Navigating the challenges of parenting can be overwhelming in the best of
times. During the pandemic, stress, burnout and uncertainty has left many
parents at their breaking point. This series of workshops will provide you
with insights, skills and practices to help you better manage your
pandemic parenting pitfalls as well as prepare you for the next new
Through the lens of mindfulness and compassion we will cover the
following topics tailored to age groups noted below.
● Navigating social interactions–both yours and your childs
● Effective communication
● Managing Stress and Anxiety
● Mental Health and Self Care: Am I ok? Is my child ok?
● Setting Boundaries, creating balance
● Managing challenging emotions, both yours and your childs
● Transitioning to post pandemic “normal”
This is a four week course and will be offered as follows:
● parents of children in grades 1-6
● parents of children in grades 7-12
Please sign up for one session only. Groups will meet once a week for 75 minutes via Zoom.
Optional: Weekly Drop In– Skills practice and Q&A
COST: $32 ($30 plus $2.00 service fee)